Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Universal Studio's Fast Dining

The next day, we went to the usual Universal Studios, featuring (slightly outdated) film-based attractions like ET, Revenge of the Mummy, and Men in Black. The Back to the Future ride used to be here, but was replaced by the Simpson's Ride, a shoddy substitute if you ask me.

They still had Doc's car for photos! Here's me with the flying Delorean:
1.21 gigawatts!

The "Blues Brothers" performing a Christmas show. Gettin the band back together.

We only had a short time for lunch, so I had to get something quick. We ate at the "World Expo Restaurant", a food court style eatery. I didn't expect to find much, but the manager was extremely helpful and interested in giving me a great experience. She went and checked labels, asked the cooks, and made sure that my meal was gluten free.
I had roast chicken, fries cooked in a dedicated fryer, and corn on the cob. Quick, sufficient, and seriously GF.

Good to know that Universal has options that range from sit-down to on the go. We ate quickly, as we had to catch a scenic boat tour around a quaint little shorefront called Amity Island.

JAWS!

No comments: